How Airconmiser Works
AirconMiser Technical Specifications is available for you to download.
Setting new standards for air-conditioning energy-saving.
This innovative energy saving unit will reduce your air conditioning running costs by a proven average in the range of 30% to 60% or more and significantly reduce harmful CO2 emissions.
How It Works
- The AirconMiser works in conjunction with your air-conditioner’s temperature control thermostat
- While the thermostat is concerned with controlling the room temperature, the AirconMiser ensures that the cold air supply is always just sufficient to deliver the right amount of cooling
- This is achieved by matching the time that the compressor runs to the actual cooling load each and every cycle
- As a result AirconMiser ensures that the compressor will run longer with a crowded room or at the middle of the day, when the temperature is hotter
- By contrast, the compressor’s running time will be reduced with an empty room or in the cool of the night
The job of the compressor is to keep the refrigerant reservoir at high pressure. Once the thermostat switches off, the compressor continues to retain a high pressure in the reservoir. This effectively is wasting energy. The AirconMiser using sophisticated artificial intelligence communicates with the compressor, regulating it’s use; therefore saving energy. By switching off the compressor when it’s not required the AirconMiser will release the pressure in the reservoir, making start up much quieter. This in turn reduces the wear and tear on the internal components of the AC unit; increasing its longevity.
The AirconMiser will also tell you when your aircon unit needs servicing and when the refrigerant needs topping up. This is indicated using a red or green flashing LED.
It overrides the Ac’s set temperature, to your setting within the AirconMiser. (This stops unauthorised personnel, “messing about” with the temperature).
Specifications and Details
- Optimises energy savings, even in the world’s hottest and most humid environments
- Unrivalled performance – reduces costs and energy wastage by 30% to 60%
- Recovers its cost within months while helping to improve air quality and reduce power generation related greenhouse gases
- A patented design that continually adjusts energy savings while preserving comfort levels
- Stabilises room temperature at set point
- Reduces dripping and icing up
- Programmable to meet general, government energy conservation and specialist climate control settings
- Easily fitted to most air-conditioning (including inverted) systems, regardless of size
- More detail on AirconMiser Technical Specifications